What is Vastu Shastra?
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science which helps one to get the natural benefits freely offered by the five basic elements of the universe in which we all live. These basic
elements are Akash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND). Vastu Shastra can be applied by keeping in harmony with these basic five elements of nature.
One sometimes feels that in spite of having all the required resources for achieving success in the work field one is not getting the desired and deserved result and it should not be a surprise to
oneself that it could be due to the fact that either one's office or factory is not planned according to the science of Vastu Shastra.
Similarly, one might feel that the wheel of family life is not moving smoothly and there is lack of peace, harmony, affection and well being in one’s family. One should get the architecture of his
house examined and if need be modified as per Vastu Shastra, one is bound to expect good results and well being gradually and steadily.
We sincerely hope that Vastu Shastra one day will end all miseries and sorrows and bring joy and happiness in everybody’s life.
Tips From Vastu
- The main entrance is preferably be in the East or North but it should not be in front of the compound wall.
- The wall of the house in the North-Eastern side should have minimum height.
- If the wall of the house in the East is tall, it stalls the entry of prosperity, the Goddess Laxmi, into the house. Therefore, it should be small in height.
- The southern side of the house should be as tall and heavy as possible. In any room of the house the beam or column should not cross in the center.
- Terrace or balcony in the house should be either in the East or the North.
- A well, pole or a temple should not be there in front of the main entrance of the house.
- The slope of the house should be towards East, North or North-East. Similarly, the slope of the plinth also should be towards East, North or North-East.
- The height of the plinth should be maximum in the direction of South-West.
- The main entrance of the house should not be in front of that of the opposite house.
- The house should be equipped with the protective wall.
- The upper storeys of the house should be constructed on the Southern or Western part.
- The cupboard in the wall should be the Southern or Western part direction of the house.